Update: I have retired as the church cook at my church and now posting recipes for my children's future reference. Thank you for your years of encouragement by reading this blog! Blessings to you!
Disclaimer: Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions, and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the view of Independent Presbyterian Church.
10 facts about the Church Cook:
1. Born and raised in South Korea. (This qualifies me as a "Southerner")
2. Survived US Army boot camp at age 18, and went on to serve as an assistant for an oral surgeon in Heidelberg,Germany. Let me tell you, I've seen lots, and lots, and lots, of teeth.
3. Former hair model for Klaus Peter Ochs, only because there weren't too many Asians living in Frankfuhrt area 27 years ago.
4. Met, fell in love with, and married a windsurfer/aeronautic engineer.
5. Became a Christian shortly after marriage
6. Became a Master Gardener in order to start an herb farm. Unfortunately, I must have lost my green thumb...my garden is a sad testimony.
7. Found a passion for cooking...and started catering instead
8. Has four beautiful, mostly cheerful, mostly homeschooled children
9. Has a fear of rodents and canned peas
10. Currently a Church Cook, and loving it.
And THANK YOU to all my friends who take the time to leave comments on my post. I cherish every one of them. Though I don't personally respond to your every comments, please do understand and know that your kinds words encourage me so much!
A dear friend, Molly Amanda, a senior at SCAD, majoring in photography, did a photo documentary of The Church Cook as a school project.